Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Married to the MOB Spring 2010 Collection

Married to the MOB Spring 2010 Collection Lookbook

I remember meeting Leah at a lounge downtown, she's one of the coolest and realist people I've had the pleasure of meeting. I remember the first time I heard about MOB, it was when i copped the MOB x ALIFE collab tee. The tee was from a photo shoot from the MOB line. Shouts to Leah for keeping the brand poppin, MOST OFFICIAL BITCHES. I like Leah said "Men are the new Woman" I see alot of dudes making that statement true.

Married to the MOB has released their Spring 2010 Collection and we present the new lookbook. Spring is definitely in the air in the lookbook, which features many new styles by the NYC brand. We especially like the new t-shirts, polos, denim and leggins.


Check out the complete Married to the MOB Spring 2010 Lookbook after the jump.

Via Highsnobiety






No comments:

Post a Comment